A Little About Me

 Savannah Frost


Background Information:

    I am from West Monroe, Louisiana, and graduated from West Monroe High School in 2021. I am 19 years old and currently enrolled at Louisiana Tech University majoring in Elementary Education. I have always wanted to become a teacher ever since I could talk. I enjoy shopping, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends


Futuristic Plans

    I plan to further my academic career and get my master's degree at ULM or LA Tech and teach in Ouachita Parish. Once I am settled, I then plan to move to Mesquite Texas, and further my teaching passions. In the summer of 2024, I plan to get my real estate license


Interesting Facts:

    Some interesting facts about me would be that I am an only child, my favorite color is purple, and I am a Sigma Kappa here at Louisiana Tech University.

Comments